12South Music solemnly (and legally) pledges not to do anything evil with any information we may collect from you during your time with us.
What does evil mean?
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- We will not give out any of your information to any third-party without your written permission.
- We will not publicly release any inside information to the public without your consent.
- We will not change your website without your expressed permission.